What does the Indiana Association of Adult Day Services do?
To advance the adult day service industry through support and guidance, encouraging best practices among providers and advocates throughout Indiana.
IAADS has a five-fold purpose:
- To disseminate information concerning the provision of adult day services
- To foster cooperation with colleagues in same and allied fields
- To engage in activities that benefit our members and our industry
- To develop and facilitate maintenance of minimum standards for adult day service facilities
- To conduct an ongoing educational campaign to inform consumers, service providers and policymakers of the existence of Adult Day Services as a viable option to institutional care
Contact us at (317) 446-6974 or info @ iaads.net for more information about membership, Start-Up Kits and Start-Up Trainings.
Click here to learn more about joining IAADS.